The Web Designer will design and/or develop websites and tools with a high focus on user friendliness with state of the art graphical icons and visual indicators to enhance the user experience and the look & feel. Together with a team of highly-skilled professionals, you will be involved in the (creative and technical) design, implementation, and assure quality of various components, frameworks and applications.
As a Web Designer you will work in an international and commercial environment, cooperating with experts and product developers from Oslo Apartments. You will also provide services to our customers worldwide through product deployment, support and advice.
Tasks and responsibilities
– Design and develop web-based tools / websites with a high user friendly look and feel;
– Create technical and creative designs, implement and assure quality of various websites / tools and enhance the flow of websites / tools;
– Create graphical materials such icons and visual indicators;
– Provide services to our customers through product deployment, support and advice
– Have a strong knowledge of interactive — web (desirable tablet and mobile device), — with an exceptional ability to translate pixel perfect interfaces from design files and build stunning, fully responsive websites;
– Be a vital member of the creative team who is able to juggle multiple projects and deliver exceptional work;
– Possess strong design skills, a collaborative nature, and have an obsession with high-quality deliveries and meticulous attention to detail;
– Experience as a Web Designer with knowledge of Graphical User Interface;
– Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, XML, CSS, Java-script, JSP;
– Affinity and/or experience with Real Estate websites
– Creative, technical, attentive to detail, customer focused, result driven, team player, eager to learn, ambitious and entrepreneurial skills;
– Interested to work with the latest technology and with a drive to deliver state-of-the-art products
– Ability to work well in an international environment;
– Good communication skills and able to self-organize;
– Proficiency in speaking and writing English.
– Market conform compansation;
– Personal development: a large range of training which enables our staff to develop their technical and soft skills;
– An international, innovative and dynamic work environment.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and you want a fast growing young company help you grow? Send your letter with CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.